Here’s what has my attention right now.
- The year is flying by as a Writers’ Room of Boston finalist in nonfiction. It’s a thrill to be part of the Room, and so wonderfully quiet there.
- I almost lost it when I got an email from Dinty Moore on Saturday. My writing will be featured on the BREVITY Blog in February 2018.
- Editing my MS for my second Muse and the Marketplace in April.
- AWP or CNF? Hoping to attend one of these conferences in the spring.
- Breadloaf–Deadline is February 15. I am daring myself to apply.
- I’m framing my email from BREVITY. Pinch me.
- Trying to submit to a lit mag every Monday.
- Had so much fun at the Write-In JP–Using Stories to Break Down Walls. Took a mini-class with the ever lovely Grace Talusan, made new friends, listened to talented kids at the open mic. Thank you, Jen De Leon!
- “I’m still here.” Blown away by the personal essays seniors at Margarita Muniz Academy wrote. Privileged to participate in 826 Boston’s FIRST College Essay Academy.
- Hard at work with my many writing groups: Almost Famous (memoir); Tatte Writing Group (avoiding carbs and workshopping essays); Friday Essay Club (essays); and Sneaky Saturdays (the literary life).
- Revising, refining and rewriting To Have and To Hoard, my memoir of the love triangle between me, my husband, and his stuff.
- Thrilled to be helping a client apply for her first grant for her business.
- Enrolled in the Copyblogger Certified Content Marketer course. Can’t wait to become Certified!