Here’s what has my attention right now.
- The year is flying by as a Writers’ Room of Boston finalist. It’s a thrill to be part of the Room, and so wonderfully quiet there.
- Taking my first Creative Nonfiction class. Love instructor Joelle Fraser but HATE the endless scrolling I’m forced to do with Canvas. Please switch to Wet Ink, which is user-friendly and interactive.
- Had so much fun at the Write-In JP–Using Stories to Break Down Walls. Took a mini-class with the ever lovely Grace Talusan, made new friends, listened to talented kids at the open mic. Thank you, Jen De Leon!
- “I’m still here.” Blown away by the personal essays seniors at Margarita Muniz Academy wrote. Privileged to participate in 826 Boston’s FIRST College Essay Academy.
- Met Michael Blanding at a party and fangirled a bit. He was so nice and down to earth.
- Just had the first meeting of my new memoir writing group at the beautiful Cambridge Public Library. We’re still figuring out our name.
- Revising, refining and rewriting To Have and To Hoard, my memoir of the love triangle between me, my husband, and his stuff.
- Applied to be a Writing Fellow at 826 Boston. Eager to extend my essay mentoring to working at the BTU Writers’ Room in my amazing JP community.
- NetCars now open for business! I wrote the content, including their tagline.
- Gearing up to submit a proposal to Muse 2018.
- Enrolled in the Copyblogger Certified Content Marketer course. Can’t wait to become Certified!
- I’m looking for a full-time job. Contact me if you hear of a need for a content specialist or editor in a digital and/or innovation company.